– The Late Show
– Who would have though newspaper stands could be so cool?
– So yup, it snowed and I thought this looked pretty
– I found this sign honest & funny @ Times Square
– Applebees breakfast. The sausages tasted a lot better than they looked haha
– Central Park
– Recognise this from anywhere? Home Alone 2
– Saw this & thought it was cute
– He just had too!
– A picture from some of the lovely ladies I met at my meet up. It was awesome!
– We took a day trip to Williamsburg and Brooklyn. I have no idea where this burger is from but it looks so yummmmmmmmy
– A very NYC photo
– Juniors.. The best cheesecake you will ever taste in your life. I reviewed it here.
– Don Antonio’s. I cannot even express how insanely amazing this pesto pizza was. It was just incredible – my mouth is watering 🙁 I want it lol
So that is the end of my New York photo diaries. If you want to re-cap you can here. I had such an amazing time and would love to return when its a little warmer. I hope you enjoyed reading these posts as much as I did writing them. NYC should be on everyone’s bucket list.