Okay. So fanny farts?!?! We've all probably done them (numerous times might I add) yet it's still a subject most of us shy away from. I'll also be the first to admit that I secretly still wince when I think about all those embarrassing teen sex moments. (And there's plenty - trust me) Shudder!
Now I'm 25 (26 next month but I don't look a day past 15) I sort of pretty much talk about everything. I guess I'm sexually liberated and wish there were more people like me now, for younger me to look up to.
Sex happens every second of everyday, it's natural, it's normal and I 100% think we should all talk about it more, especially covering the more embarrassing, but equally hilarious sex topics. Eg; fanny farting, friction burn & the awkward wobble to the toilet to pee because ain't nobody got time for cystitis.
When you're bent over or sat on top, you're in missionary or your legs are behind your head (I'm flexible I can do this babes), there are so many thoughts whizzing through your brain. Do I look hot? That feels good. I wish I had a wax. However, when that squelch sound starts and you realise you're legit FARTING, the thoughts escalate. Am I right or am I right?
1. Wait. Pause. Rewind.. Did I just fanny fart?!?
2. Hmm. I'm not sure what hole that came out of.
3. Okay. That was definitely an actual fart. I'm not sure what's more embarrassing.
4. Kill me. Kill me right now.
5. Did he hear that? Did he feel that?
6. He definitely heard that & probably felt it too.
7. I am SO embarrassed.
8. LOL! LOL! LOL!
9. I don't understand why this keeps happening.
11. What the fucking fuck
12. *runs to the toilet to escape dying of embarrassment & the farts continue* The ground needs to swallow me up and never ever spit me back out.
13. I'm not having sex anymore.
14. Okay stop being dramatic and just get over it you pussy.
15. At least it doesn't smell... I don't think.
16. If it puts him off I don't care because it's just a fucking fanny fart and it could be worse. I mean, I could've pissed myself.
Ladies. Fanny farting is completely normal and we've all and will all do it. Laugh when it happens & keep it moving. If your sexual partner is a true man he won't care.. And if he does care, then he shouldn't even be in your vagina. See ya later fuck boy.