Shit. I’m 25 which means I’m half way to 50…. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN????????
I wanted to do a post on what I’ve learned in my short time on earth lol. I’m not saying I know it all (because I learn more about myself and life every single day) but I thought it would be nice to have a little round up of wisdom and maybe the not so wisdom stuff I have gathered and experienced throughout my life.
1. You will eventually learn to love yourself and it will feel amazing.
2. Swearing is part of who I am and I cannot change that LOL!
3. Friends will come & go & thats okay. The real ones will remain always.
4. Your gut instinct is always right.
5. If your mum doesn’t like someone, stay away from them. Seriously.
6. Losing weight isn’t the answer to gaining body confidence.
7. Schools really need to teach kids how to do taxes and all of that stuff because when I had to register as self employed I nearly smashed my computer up 🙂
8. Empowering women is hugely important.
9. Finding a bra that actually fits is fucking awesome.
10. Money won’t make you happy, but it helps. (If I’m sad I shop ok)
11. Dogs are the best.
12. Good or bad, everything in your life is/was meant to happen.
13. Hard work ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS pays off.
14. Some rules are made to be broken.
15. Make time for the things that make you happy.
16. EAT THAT COOKIE.
17. To just be yourself, unapologetically.
18. Blood isn’t thicker than water.
19. The humble don’t stumble 😉
20. You’re allowed to feel whatever you want with no explanation.
21. Travel as much as you can. Culture and experience help you grow.
23. There needs to be a day between Saturday & Sunday.
24. Put money away for a rainy day (that rainy day might be sale on ASOS, you never know)
25. Enjoy life, every minute of every day because although its cliche to say, it really is short. Hug your loved ones every chance you get and ditch social media for a walk in the park. Have fun whenever you can and don’t stress over things you cannot change.