– 9/11 memorial sign
– The waterfall that is now in place of where the Twin Towers used to be
– Simon taking a picture of me taking a picture of trees
– A quote written on a giant wall inside the 9/11 memorial. Behind this quote are the remains of all the people who lost their lives on that horrific day.
– A giant wall full of pictures of all the people who lost their lives
– A very jet lagged Simon in The Hard Rock Cafe
– Ribs @ The Hard Rock Cafe (they were AMAZING)
– Simons burger @ The Hard Rock Cafe
– A random sign we saw whilst walking to the Christmas Tree
– Isn’t it SO pretty?
– A random touristy shot. I literally felt like everything needed to be photographed lol
– Falling in love inside Macy’s
– A very happy but cold Gracie
– A very moody and cold Simon
– Crossing the road is so much cooler in NYC lol
Doing these posts make me miss New York so much – even if it was freezing. I loved being a tourist and exploring for hours on end. Are you planning a trip to NYC soon? I have three places to eat in the city coming on the blog soon.