If there was an award for the blogger/vlogger who changes her hair the most, I think that award would be mine, every single year. I love experimenting with my look & since getting my first WOWAFRICAN weave last March, I am obsessed.

The curl pattern of this hair is the ‘milan’ curl & I’m wearing 3 bundles which are all 14inches. I also have a 3 part lace closure which is 10 inches. A 3 part lace closure is basically a fake scalp that you can wear as a middle part of a side part, to the left & to the right. Clever right?

I feel like I haven’t been properly dark for ages and I am loving it. It won’t be around for that long but I am enjoying it for the moment. What do you think?

For more information on weave please check out my Youtube channel

(I am currently in NYC, eeeeeeek)

1. 6th January 2015 / 8:54 am

You look stunning Gracie!! Hope you're having a blast in NYC. 🙂

2. 6th January 2015 / 8:56 am

Love this hair on you so much! I probably say that every time you change it haha xx

3. 6th January 2015 / 11:02 am

You look amazing 🙂

4. 6th January 2015 / 11:14 am

Your hair is just lush. <– only word to describe it!

5. 6th January 2015 / 2:24 pm

You look gorgeous in every color… so jelous my natural hair is exactly like this.. so im a bit biast. BUT none the less you are stunning babes! enjoy NYC.

You need to go to johnnys! asap! eat burgersss there! xoxox

6. 6th January 2015 / 3:33 pm

Looks great. But then again, I too would change my hair if a hairdresser was offering their services free of charge 🙂

7. 6th January 2015 / 7:39 pm

Love it. It looks great . Welcome to the snow here in NYC. Bundle up lol

8. 6th January 2015 / 7:58 pm

I LOVE this hair on you. I really love dark hair on you 🙂

9. 6th January 2015 / 10:51 pm

This colour looks great on you, suits you the most! x

10. 7th January 2015 / 3:18 pm

I love the darker color on you!
    I am also a person who changes her hair very frequently! For a long time it had only been the color of my hair. But quite recently I just chopped off my hair. This means that in just two months I went from having dark long hair to blonde and short. I am loving it so far but my hair styles never stay with me for a long time!

11. 11th January 2015 / 7:05 pm

Looks gorgeous!

Natalie – The Floral Republic.

12. 21st February 2015 / 6:14 am

I enjoyed reading this site as it gave me some great knowledge into a few things. Actually, I don’t even know what im talking about, just thanks for the site. lace closures This is our beautiful Brazilian Lace Closure. It is 6A grade 100% Brazilian Hair. Brazilian lace closure is avail in Body Wave or Straight hair texture.

13. 8th August 2015 / 4:47 pm

Nice blog! There are many companies offering moving and storage services but only a few of them can exceed their customer expectations. Looking foreword for more full lace closures Beautiful 13 X 4 Inches Lace Frontal Closure. Comes in all Ethnicities and textures. You can choose Free Style Part (No Part), Middle Part or Three Part.