NEW YEAR, NEW HAIR

If there was an award for the blogger/vlogger who changes her hair the most, I think that award would be mine, every single year. I love experimenting with my look & since getting my first WOWAFRICAN weave last March, I am obsessed.

The curl pattern of this hair is the ‘milan’ curl & I’m wearing 3 bundles which are all 14inches. I also have a 3 part lace closure which is 10 inches. A 3 part lace closure is basically a fake scalp that you can wear as a middle part of a side part, to the left & to the right. Clever right?

I feel like I haven’t been properly dark for ages and I am loving it. It won’t be around for that long but I am enjoying it for the moment. What do you think?

For more information on weave please check out my Youtube channel

(I am currently in NYC, eeeeeeek)

21 Comments

1. 6th January 2015 / 8:54 am

You look stunning Gracie!! Hope you're having a blast in NYC. πŸ™‚

2. 6th January 2015 / 8:56 am

Love this hair on you so much! I probably say that every time you change it haha xx

3. 6th January 2015 / 11:02 am

You look amazing πŸ™‚

mariecsdiary.blogspot.com

4. 6th January 2015 / 11:14 am

Your hair is just lush. <– only word to describe it!

rosegoldstars.blogspot.com

5. 6th January 2015 / 2:24 pm

You look gorgeous in every color… so jelous my natural hair is exactly like this.. so im a bit biast. BUT none the less you are stunning babes! enjoy NYC.

You need to go to johnnys! asap! eat burgersss there! xoxox

6. 6th January 2015 / 3:33 pm

Looks great. But then again, I too would change my hair if a hairdresser was offering their services free of charge πŸ™‚

7. 6th January 2015 / 7:39 pm

Love it. It looks great . Welcome to the snow here in NYC. Bundle up lol

8. 6th January 2015 / 7:58 pm

I LOVE this hair on you. I really love dark hair on you πŸ™‚

9. 6th January 2015 / 10:51 pm

This colour looks great on you, suits you the most! x

10. 7th January 2015 / 3:18 pm

I love the darker color on you!
    I am also a person who changes her hair very frequently! For a long time it had only been the color of my hair. But quite recently I just chopped off my hair. This means that in just two months I went from having dark long hair to blonde and short. I am loving it so far but my hair styles never stay with me for a long time!
    Love,
    Svenja

11. 11th January 2015 / 7:05 pm

Looks gorgeous!

Natalie – The Floral Republic.

12. 21st February 2015 / 6:14 am

I enjoyed reading this site as it gave me some great knowledge into a few things. Actually, I don’t even know what im talking about, just thanks for the site. lace closures This is our beautiful Brazilian Lace Closure. It is 6A grade 100% Brazilian Hair. Brazilian lace closure is avail in Body Wave or Straight hair texture.

13. 8th August 2015 / 4:47 pm

Nice blog! There are many companies offering moving and storage services but only a few of them can exceed their customer expectations. Looking foreword for more full lace closures Beautiful 13 X 4 Inches Lace Frontal Closure. Comes in all Ethnicities and textures. You can choose Free Style Part (No Part), Middle Part or Three Part.